You might have missed…
- 7 Reasons HMV Closed
- I repeat: STAY ON THE DRUGS
- Social Media “Justice”: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Had a brain tumour? Stay on the drugs, kids
- Acropolis Now
- Some Thoughts on the NHS
- We trading something for nothing.
- Seeing the Bigger Picture.
- EXCLUSIVE! The Ken Bates Algorithm
- It was 15 years ago today…
Category Archives: Technology
Recently, my Kindle bit the dust. I’d been getting quite into the Kindle thing – reading it in the bath… downloading books on an ad-hoc basis… using it to browse the web. There is a remorseless logic to the digitisation … Continue reading
I’ve lost my yen for games and gaming. On top of being Britain’s Best Dad, frontman to Britain’s best slightly shit unknown beat combo, a gifted cartoonist and eating too many biscuits I am also a semi-technophobe who can’t really find … Continue reading
As you may have gathered from a couple of grumbly posts recently, I am less than enamoured with my piece-of-shit phone. So much so that I am intending to join the 21st century and get myself an iPhone. Now, if … Continue reading