You might have missed…
- 7 Reasons HMV Closed
- I repeat: STAY ON THE DRUGS
- Social Media “Justice”: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Had a brain tumour? Stay on the drugs, kids
- Acropolis Now
- Some Thoughts on the NHS
- We trading something for nothing.
- Seeing the Bigger Picture.
- EXCLUSIVE! The Ken Bates Algorithm
- It was 15 years ago today…
Category Archives: Pointless Futurology
Recently, my Kindle bit the dust. I’d been getting quite into the Kindle thing – reading it in the bath… downloading books on an ad-hoc basis… using it to browse the web. There is a remorseless logic to the digitisation … Continue reading
Oh dear. Despite it being known last year that an iconic image of Iranian missiles rising from the desert had been Photoshopped to show more missiles than were actually there, they’ve repeated the photograph alongside a story today. The newspapers’ … Continue reading