You might have missed…
- 7 Reasons HMV Closed
- I repeat: STAY ON THE DRUGS
- Social Media “Justice”: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Had a brain tumour? Stay on the drugs, kids
- Acropolis Now
- Some Thoughts on the NHS
- We trading something for nothing.
- Seeing the Bigger Picture.
- EXCLUSIVE! The Ken Bates Algorithm
- It was 15 years ago today…
Category Archives: Film
A comedy about suicide bombers? I’m there! Chris Morris is either a comedic demi-god or an enemy of the people, depending on whether or not you read the Daily Mail. For almost two decades he has stalked the media from … Continue reading
I blame Danny Boyle. He started 28 Days Later with a guy waking up alone in a hospital in a deserted London. It was a brilliant device, because you unfolded the scenario at the same time as the protagonist. You … Continue reading
I love Sherlock Holmes. Ever since gingerly taking down my Grandad’s complete Sherlock Holmes from his shelf and leafing through, transfixed by Sidney Paget‘s glorious etched illustrations and the world they evoked. For some reason, he’s never really worked on … Continue reading